2022 Leaf Collection Program will start on October 31, 2022 and will continue until and finish the week of December 19, 2022.
SECTION 1: Woods, Francesville, and the area east of Broadway to Johnson Blvd., and north of Monmouth St. to Sherman St. This section will be done during the weeks of October 31 and November 28.
SECTION 2: Highland Park, Riverview Hts., and the area west of Broadway to King St., and south of Market St. to Jersey Ave. This section will be done during the weeks of November 7 and December 5.
SECTION 3: Cypress Gardens, Park Manor, and Gloucester Heights. This section will be done during the weeks of November 14 and December 12.
SECTION 4: The area west of Broadway bounded by Broadway on the east, the City line on the north, Market St. on the south and the Delaware River on west. This section will be done during the weeks of November 21 and December 19.
****This program is for the collection of LEAVES ONLY.
Please do not mix branches or any other yard waste or debris with the leaves.
Your Cooperation and Assistance Will Be Greatly Appreciated.
Superintendent of Public Works
The first Saturday of each month, trash, debris and selected recyclables can be dropped off between 9 am and 1 pm.
Regular Duties of the Public Works Department – General Guidelines
- Trash and recyclable materials shall be placed as neatly as possible on the planter strip between the sidewalk and curb.
- Containers or materials may not be placed in the roadway. All trash and recyclable materials must be placed curbside by 6 am of the scheduled collection day.
- Containers or materials may not be placed curbside earlier than 7 pm of the day prior to the scheduled collection day.
- Empty containers must be removed no later than 7 pm of the day of collection.
- Containers, bags or bundles should not exceed 50 lbs in weight.
|Alex Tedesco||Superintendent of Public Works||(856) 456-0781 ext. 302|