The first Saturday of each month, trash, debris and selected recyclables can be dropped off between 9 am and 1 pm.
Regular Duties of the Public Works Department – General Guidelines
- Trash and recyclable materials shall be placed as neatly as possible on the planter strip between the sidewalk and curb.
- Containers or materials may not be placed in the roadway. All trash and recyclable materials must be placed curbside by 6 am of the scheduled collection day.
- Containers or materials may not be placed curbside earlier than 7 pm of the day prior to the scheduled collection day.
- Empty containers must be removed no later than 7 pm of the day of collection.
- Containers, bags or bundles should not exceed 50 lbs in weight.
|Alex Tedesco||Superintendent of Public Works||(856) 456-0781 ext. 302|