For our customers, we pledge to protect the public’s health and welfare through the highest production of quality water. While meeting extreme volumes needed, we pledge to operate, maintain, and manage Gloucester City’s water and wastewater systems. We accept the shared responsibility of training, education, and research while maintaining constant regulatory compliance. We promise continuous improvements of the system, and above also, supply our customers the best service available.
For emergencies at any time, contact the on-call phone at 856-820-9171. There is also a 24/7 answering service number when dialing (856) 456-0169.
- Water Permit #WCP07001 & PWS #0414001
- Combined Sewer Permit #NJ0108847
- Wastewater Collection System Permit ID #99089
- Storm Water Permit #NJ0149497
- General Air Permit #NJ52138
|Lisa Debus||Clerical Staff|